Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: DO11754
- Posted February, 11, 2024 10:55 AM
About the role Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this...
About the role
Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Supporting the Restaurant Manager, you will take responsibility for managing the restaurant and kitchen, ensuring the achievement of budgeted targets by consistently offering high levels of service, balanced with efficient cost control, all within company guidelines; and ensuring the operation is always compliant with all statutory requirements e.g. health & safety; food hygiene.
- Overseeing the fast-paced busy restaurant operation, taking responsibility for putting our customers first and delivering results.
- Proven capability as an effective team leader as well as successful delivery of budgetary controls and management
- Sparking your team’s passion for delivering the best customer experience possible by creating a brilliant customer journey.
- Ensuring compliance and health & safety regulations are carried out across the Restaurant, whilst caring for employee and customers welfare at all times
- Our restaurants deliver high volume in a compact environment and therefore require a hands-on, flexible approach to work.
- Previous experience in a retail catering role and holding a relevant food safety qualification would be an advantage.
- Generous annual leave entitlement. Use your holidays when you want with limited statutory days off required
- Fantastic team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your earnings in real time and access a portion before payday to cover unexpected costs
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer
- Future opportunities; We want you to be happy and challenged at Dobbies for years to come so we offer various specialised training and further learning and growth opportunities
- A free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) that helps you deal with life’s challenges.
For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality. During this time, we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. With over 575,000 club plus members, our main priority is exceptional customer service.
Today Dobbies is the UK's largest Garden Centre retailers with stores across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Naturally, we have one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your garden – and much more.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.