Part Time Administrator
- Part Time
- Contact: Lucy Brown
- Posted February, 12, 2024 10:35 AM
We are now taking applications for the position of a part time administrative assistant, who will maintain office operations by assisting the Group accounting team.
Forss Management Limited own, operate and manage the Forss Business and Technology Park site close to Dounreay, Caithness. The site has a range of tenants associated with the nuclear supply chain and renewable energy developments. Forss Management Limited is part of the Abbey Group, headquartered in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Due to the retirement of the office administrator we are now taking applications for the position of a part time administrative assistant, who will maintain office operations by assisting the Group accounting team. Strong spreadsheet and accounting software experience is essential. Full training will be provided in the new company accounting software which is currently being rolled out through the Group.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Raising sales invoices and raising purchase orders for approval, dealing with purchase invoices and entering details into the Group accounting software.
• Recording weekly additional hours & submitting payroll information to the Group accounting team.
• Maintaining the site Health & Safety systems, Permits to Work, COSHH, actioning weekly Fire systems testing, emergency lighting tests schedules, organising fire drills plus fire extinguisher testing. Includes liaison with the contractors for these works and additional contractors.
· Maintaining the site building maintenance systems including boiler maintenance records and Periodic Electrical Inspections.
· Maintaining the contractor/vendor rating systems, including updated contractor insurances and accreditation copies.
• Manage the site security incident reporting system and with the liaise with relevant police teams.
· Take bookings for training room hire and get support contractors in place for the event, cleaners etc. Complete booking forms and arrange invoicing post event for room hire and for utilities and cleaning provided.
• Collate non-domestic rates information for the Group accounting function.
• Manage order & repair requests, including contacting contractors and scheduling works.
· Allocating the ‘on-call’ rota and taking the on-call emergency call phone if required and liasing with the fire and security monitoring company in this regard.
· Collate monthly utility and IT system information and calculate tenant approtionments.
· Input figures into the site service charges systems.
• Any other administrative ad-hoc duties as required
This position allows a flexible working start times from 9am to 10.30am working a total of 25 hours per week, work pattern to be agreed. Job Type: Part time, permanent 25 hours per week. Competitive salary. Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience of office work and accounting software use. Business management and book-keeping qualifications an added bonus.
Strong spreadsheet and accounting software experience is essential. Minimum of 3 years experience of office work and accounting software use. Business management and book-keeping qualifications would be an added bonus but not essential.
Full training will be provided in the new company accounting software which is currently being rolled out through the Group.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
B75% MatchPosted by Brighouse Bay Holiday ParkFull Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our team. This is a full-time permanent position and will be based at our head office supporting the Directors and providing reports and financial information to the management team.B
73% MatchPosted by Lochaber Housing Association£12,940 per annumPart Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, highly motivated and efficient individual to join our well-established and successful service. As an Administrative assistant you will be at the forefront of contributing to the smooth operation of our Care & Repair & Handyperson services.