Sr. Functional Analyst - S4 AA
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: Reference ID R129554
- Posted February, 12, 2024 11:10 AM
What's the role Perform S4 HANA configurations & ensure that Build standards are adhered to best practices Understands the S4 HANA configurations & master data activities with cross functional area Integration with other modules Understanding...
What's the role
- Perform S4 HANA configurations & ensure that Build standards are adhered to best practices
- Understands the S4 HANA configurations & master data activities with cross functional area Integration with other modules
- Understanding of Business requirements and develop the IT Solution by working along with Process Architects/Design Authorities
- Works with Lead Business Analyst/Process Experts to develop technical design specification for solutions with high complexity
- Undertake Problem Analysis to identify root causes of incidents, escalating findings within the Line and Business, to minimize such incidents re-occurring
- Drive resolution of defects during test cycles and hyper care as well as for critical incidents. Supports the resolution of Production issues in meetings with the Run & Maintain organization.
- Define and Safeguard IT solution to ensure Robust, Supportable & Scalable to ensure IT documentations are updated prior to CAB meetings
- Propose any possible functional improvement in the existing solutions.
- Has detailed functional understanding of the application / module in their scope and how this is supporting the business process
- Ensure that all changes are properly and extensively documented.
- Fully comply with and adhere to, all Group and Upstream IT standards and Processes
What we need from you
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in S4 HANA Finance module Asset Accounting configuration and understanding of the associated business processes
- Bachelor's Degree related to IT or equivalent
- Experience in delivering complete S4 HANA Finance Asset Accounting solutions to the business, proficient in analyzing and translating Business/Process requirements to technical requirements
- Expertise in S4 HANA Finance Asset Accounting with development capabilities for the Finance Business area in Upstream Oil & Gas industry solution
- Experience in global implementation/support of an S4 HANA Asset Accounting solution
- Well versed with S4 HANA system implementation methodology
- Work experience on the areas such as handling complex Change requests / enhancements is a must
- Should have handled 1 or 2 implementations and have strong experience in providing solutions for Finance business processes
- Asset Accounting knowledge specific to Oil & Gas Industry.
- Knowledge in Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Account Payables and Special Purpose Ledger Accounting is a must
- Knowledge on various asset reporting functionalities viz., IFRS, USGAAP, Other LOCAL TAX REPORTING etc.
- Should have good understanding of Finance Close, Consolidation and Group reporting activities
- Certain degree of knowledge in S4 HANA integration with other modules will be an advantage
- Certain degree of knowledge in S4 HANA GL is desired
- Dedication to meet the customer requirements and expectations, taking ownership of problems and respond in a proactive manner where appropriate
- Good problem analysis skills and English communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
We’re creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
We’re closing the gender gap – whether, that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
74% MatchFull Time
What’s the role? The Customs & Excise Specialist is the f ocal point for import/export operations within East region, including cooperation with the customs brokers/agents and terminal, oversight of customs authorities’ requirements within East region,...
72% MatchFull Time
Job Description: The SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities and positions from existing lines of business (Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream) and central teams (PTS, Asset Management Excellence). With a broad geographical...