Physiotherapy Team Lead
- £46,244 to £53,789 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 178965
- Posted February, 12, 2024 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Mid Argyll Community Hospital and Integrated Care Centre (MACHICC) for a Physiotherapy service for a Physiotherapy Team Lead.
The team lead will provide leadership and management to a small team within the hospital.
The team lead will also hold a caseload for both the community or hospital patients. The team will work closely with the integrated teams in MACHICC and will work closely with other professional team leads.
MACHICC is a relativity new hospital, and all integrated services are on site, the teams in MACHICC work collaboratively and are dynamic in their approach and use innovative ideas to benefit their patients.
The team provide a physiotherapy service to the community patients, ward patients and a busy outpatients department.
Lochgilphead is approximately 2 hours from Glasgow with a regular bus service and 50 mins by car to Oban. There are great opportunities to join local clubs to enjoy indoor and outdoor sports.
There is a joint campus which provides education from 3-18 year olds.
There is hospital accommodation which can be offered on a short-term basis.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
For further information please contact:
Catriona Watt, Area Manager MACHICC
Please quote job reference in the subject line of your email (178965).
Closing date for completed applications: 28/02/2024
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
70% Match£24,990 to £27,417 per annumFull Time
The people who use our services tell us we’ve changed their lives. Our employees tell us they’re supported, enthusiastic and have opportunities to develop meaningful careers. We’re looking for someone great to join our team...
70% MatchFrom £11.76 per hourFull Time
Are you patient, kind, compassionate, creative and motivated? Playing a game, eating lunch together, visiting a beach. They’re everyday things. But in this job, they’re powerful tools: for building trust, creating memories and improving young...
70% Match£25,257 to £27,718 per annumFull Time
Playing a game, eating lunch together, visiting a beach. They’re everyday things. But in this job, they’re powerful tools: for building trust, creating memories and improving young lives. Because the children in our care have...
70% MatchPosted by ScotRailFrom £23,917 per annumFull Time
ON TRAIN HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT LOCATION: INVERNESS Start your journey to a career with Scotrail and explore Scotland’s Railway while delivering a first-class hospitality service to customers from across Scotland and beyond. Come on board and...
70% MatchPosted by Aberdeenshire Council£23,355 to £23,997 per annumPart Time
Job Description Lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals, in a community or residential setting, whilst promoting equality and choice for all. Responsible for development,...