Community Staff Nurse
- £30,229 to £37,664 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 178889
- Posted February, 12, 2024 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Band 5 registered nurse to join the Community Nursing Team based at Campbeltown Hospital.
Campbeltown is situated on the Kintyre Peninsula on the west coast of Scotland.
The Community Nursing Team provides care and caseload management adopting a clinically effective approach to all areas of practice.
Care is delivered throughout the peninsula using a holistic approach to assess, identify and prioritise health needs within the home environment and wider community setting in conjunction with the wider primary health care team and colleagues within the Health and Social Care Partnership.
A co-ordinated approach to prevention of admission and hospital discharge is taken which includes user involvement in service planning and delivery.
Skilled clinical interventions, health education and promotion are provided in order to maintain optimum independent living in the community.
Applicants must be NMC registered and possess clinical assessment skills.
Experience of providing palliative care would be advantageous for this role.
Kintyre affords great opportunities for excellent work/life balance.
Outdoor pursuits are available and there are great cycling and surfing conditions on the doorstep.
The islands of Islay, Gigha, Arran and Jura are easily accessible.
Informa Enquiries To: Fiona Brodie, Community Nursing Team Lead
Tel: 01586 555802
What is it like to work for the Health and Social Care Partnership in Argyll and Bute? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
70% MatchPosted by ScotRailFrom £23,917 per annumFull Time
ON TRAIN HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT LOCATION: INVERNESS Start your journey to a career with Scotrail and explore Scotland’s Railway while delivering a first-class hospitality service to customers from across Scotland and beyond. Come on board and...