Roadworker 2 - Temporary
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £25,002 to £25,890 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13858
- Posted February, 13, 2024 10:13 AM
Service: Roads and Infrastructure Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2024 Roadworker 2 required to work within the Cowal area. This is a temporary post until 31st March 2025 to be worked 37 hours Monday to...
Service: Roads and Infrastructure
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2024
Roadworker 2 required to work within the Cowal area.
This is a temporary post until 31st March 2025 to be worked 37 hours Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in out of hours emergency works and Summer and Winter standby.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, apples to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Fraser Smith, Assistant Team Leader Operations
- Telephone Number: 01369 707115.
- Email: Nigel.Potts@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13858/BRI00936
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy