What we look for in our Store Managers in a Beauty Store goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring real leadership to their store, inspiring every person who works there to deliver exceptional service. One minute you will be rolling your sleeves up and mucking in, the next you will be managing and coaching your team, it’s think on your feet stuff!
You will lead your team to beat sales and service targets. You will also identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control. You will enjoy learning about new products and services and sharing this knowledge with customers to drive sales.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Store Managers are extremely important to us! We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Superdrug Store Manager in a Beauty Store you will have the following experience:
- Worked as part of a retail management team with a fast moving high street retailer
- Worked with or have an interest in beauty, fragrance and health products
- Managing concessions
- Management of financial performance
- Delivery of exceptional customer service
- Maintenance of shrinkage and cost management
- Driving and delivering store Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Management of various sized teams
- Recruitment and people development
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you apply today!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.