Reporting to the Group Stock and Quality Controller, you’ll take responsibility for monitoring stock control and providing finished timber products on schedule for dispatch to our wholesale customers. In addition, you will also play a key role in the development and continuous improvement of current andnew sales/planning/quality procedures and systems – identifying opportunities to ensure the efficient running of the office, whilst challenging existing processes.
We’re looking for:
- a proven track record within a planning/sales based environment
- the confidence and ability to motivate and influence your team to achieve targets.
You must also be:
- well organised with strong PC skills
- able to work to challenging deadlines
- able to communicate well at all levels
- willing to share our desire to exceed customer expectations and provide first class customer service.
It’s a fast paced and challenging role in a company demonstrating its commitment to change and future investment. As well as the competitive salary, this position includes other benefits such as Company sick pay, incentives and an employer’s contribution pension scheme.
If you are looking for a challenging career within a highly motivated team then please send us your CV and a covering letter to specifying Production Planner/Stock Controller in your email reference.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 11th November 2016
We are BSW.
Five generations of investment, ensuring the future is safe for the sixth.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.