- Sector: Medical, Dental and Health Care
- Location: Isle of Benbecula
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Dr Kate Dawson
- Reference: partner01
GP VACANCY: BENBECULA MEDICAL PRACTICE
Would you like to work in the Outer Hebrides, in a stunning location with a supportive team? Are you interested in holistic practice, patient-focused care, Community Hospital work, developing your clinical interests, and re-invigorating your love of General Practice and Medicine? As well as a fulfilling job, we can offer wild hills and huge beaches, exciting live music, wildlife and surf.
We are looking for a full time GP, preferably a partner, but we are happy to consider other options.
Some nitty gritty:
- 2,300 patients
- 20 bed community hospital
- Dispensing practice with one branch surgery
- Opportunities for medical student teaching
- No QOF, we’re Scottish
- EMIS PCS and Docman, paper light, recent IT upgrade
- 6 weeks annual leave, minimum 2 weeks study leave (pro rata)
- Golden Hello applies – please ask to see if you qualify
For a full briefing pack, to discuss coming to visit, or an informal chat, please email us at Benbecula Medical Practice:
Visit for more information.
Applicants should be qualified as a GP. We are particularly interested in GPs who have additional experience and skills. We cover the community hospital, and some experience in acute medicine, emergency medicine or another acute specialty would be an advantage.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.