The provision of servicing, maintenance, installation and repair activities within commercial properties; all in accordance with Company and legislative requirements. Engineers will work on an individual basis and will form part of a team to provide an out of hour’s on-call service on a rotational basis.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out annual and interim maintenance visits in compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- Carry out the installation / replacement of new or existing gas appliances.
- Carry out the installation / replacement of new or existing heat emitters.
- Installation of gas pipework including appropriate tightness / strength testing as required.
- Carry out Risk Assessments as per TB008 Ed2 on Chimney systems in voids (including loft spaces).
- Replacement of heating controls and components as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Carry out Combustion Performance Analysis to gas appliances as required.
- Fault investigation and diagnosis utilizing manufacturer’s technical literature.
- Attending reported gas escapes and reports of suspected fumes as per the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- Compliance with the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedures, including warning labels and notices as required.
- Completion of all required legal documentation utilising the handheld PDA system.
Candidates must hold valid, current commercial gas ticket(s), a full, clean and current UK driving licence and a current Disclosure Scotland/PVG check (or willing to undergo this process). In addition, the successful candidate will have an awareness of Health & Safety regulations and be able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.