- Sector: Engineering and Technical
- Location: Caithness, Lochaber, Argyll and Bute, Inverness-Shire, Aberdeenshire, Moray, Badenoch and Strathspey
- £25,000 to £29,000 per annum, O/T available + Excellent benefits GBP 25000
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: April Harbour
- Reference: PHAW-AD5KUF
To contribute to the profitability of the company’s business by providing professional and efficient service of Atlas Copco’s Construction & Mining Equipment.
- To promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer machines
- To effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment
- To maximise the commission of new equipment
- To train customers and Atlas Copco personnel as required, in the general operations of their machines
- To order spare parts for service orders
- If required, to plan and organise daily and weekly visit schedules
- To be aware of, and apply, Health and Safety regulations in the Service Centre and on site
- To apply good standards of engineering practice at all times
- To maintain test instruments, to ensure they remain in good condition
- To effectively promote the Atlas Copco Construction and Mining company image
- To perform related duties as required
Atlas Copco Construction and Mining forms part of the Atlas Copco group, which was established in Sweden in 1873. The operations within the UK are, for the most part, dedicated to sales and service. Atlas Copco Construction and Mining has its head office in Hemel Hempstead and employs 29 people. The business objectives are to focus consistently on the customer in all areas of activity – including product development. The company is committed to the professional development of all employees, and strives to provide every possible opportunity to enhance their competence. This role forms part of a team of Service Engineers covering the country working on our complete range of geotechnical, surface and underground hard rock drilling equipment.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of servicing mining & construction equipment
- Good standard of knowledge of the mining & construction industry
- Self motivated
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Lives within geographical area
Must have a high quality engineering background, and hold a National certificate in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
Product and service knowledge of general construction and/or mining plant would be an advantage
- Currently working within the area of servicing mining & construction equipment
- Knowledge of mining & quarrying practice
- PC literate
- Clean driving licence
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.