- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Community
- Location: Oban
- From £7.21 per hour GBP 7
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Michael Catlin
- Reference: Oban support
Please note we have a range of locations and times to suit you!
Are you looking for a job that fits around your other commitments?
Perhaps you can only work at weekends or at certain times?
If so, we have opportunities for you!
is one of Scotland’s leading social care organisations. Everything we do is shaped by our core values of choice, control, interdependence, openness & honesty, and respect. We are a registered charity and not-for-profit company: we put people first, not profits.
Carr Gomm’s services in Argyll & Bute provide specialised person-centred care and support that enables people to stay safe and well in their own homes, and to achieve their personal aims and objectives. Our services are growing and we are looking to recruit Casual Relief Workers for our relief pool.
Our staff play a vital role in supporting people to maintain their independence at home and enjoy a better quality of life. They support people with all aspects of daily life, including personal care, managing medical conditions and taking medication, practical tasks, social and other activities in the local community.
If you are…
- A ‘people person’ who can build positive relationships with others – based on mutual respect and understanding – regardless of age, background or support needs
- Able to communicate effectively and accurately in English, both spoken and written
- Reliable, dedicated and able to meet the physical demands of the job
- Available to work a range of shifts as required
- Interested in a rewarding career in social care with one of Scotland’s leading providers
…we would love to hear from you!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.