Montrose House, Brodick, Isle of Arran.
25 hours per week, permanent, part time.
To undertake, individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition in line with the specification.
- To undertake individual role in line with the Council’s Strategic Priorities and in compliance with the Council’s corporate policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other reasonably required duties as instructed by Management or someone acting on their behalf, in addition to the role specific tasks & responsibilities detailed below.
Role Specific Tasks & Responsibilities
- Duties will include cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming, emptying of litter bins, polishing/damp wiping and spray-cleaning in designated areas (which include washroom facilities) ensuring they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
- The day to day care of equipment and material.
- To communicate with the service user on all aspects of the cleaning service.
- Complete and maintain relevant paperwork.
- Co-operate with the introduction and training of new procedures and/or new equipment/technology.
- Operate within the current Health and Safety legislation ensuring safe working practice by adhering to the Council’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Setting of burglar alarms and key holding for access and egress, ensuring the building is secured at the end of the shift.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.