- Sector: Retail
- Location: Dundee
- From £8.25 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: GB-023622
For our stores to run like clock-work, they must be clean, tidy and well maintained. This is where our Cleaners come in, working hard to maintain the store environment, not just on the shop floor, but also in the warehouse, store office, staff area, car park and trolley bay.Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Cleaners know how important their hard work is to ensure the hygiene and safety of the store environment, not only creating the best customer experience but also maintaining a great working environment for their colleagues.
What will you do?
- Maintain a spotless shop floor, paying attention to all fittings, fixtures, shelving and signage
- Keep the warehouse area clean and tidy, including the chillers and the waste and recycling areas
- Ensure the store car park, trolley bay and any landscaped areas are kept tidy and presentable
- Proactively identify and report any maintenance and repair issues, ensuring your store always operates at an optimum level
- Keep the store clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Carry out minor maintenance tasks, such as changing light bulbs
What will you need?
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- A high degree of reliability
- Lots of flexibility
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- A knack for working well in teams
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience as a cleaner
What do we offer?
- £8.25 per hour
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects