- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Child Care
- Location: Isle of North Uist
- £10,605 to £11,820 per annum, GRADE E GBP 10605
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: CNS00610
Required for 18.5 hours per week, working within Trianaid. You will work enthusiastically as a member of a team that promotes and supports Adults with Support needs to maximise their inclusion, independence and planned outcomes. This can be within a variety of settings and include overnight support needs of a person where necessary.Requirements
Minimum SVQ III in Care (or equivalent) In the absence of this – you must have the ability to undertake and achieve this qualification – 36 months after registration with SSSC.
Salary for the above post is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance. Appointment to the post will be on the first point of grade with annual incremental progression.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.