- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Child Care
- Location: Isle of North Uist
- £8,998 to £9,610 per annum, GRADE D GBP 8998
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: CNS00606
You will assist the Cook in Charge in planning, preparing and arranging the serving of meals to users, taking into account choice, best value and food hygiene.Requirements
You should have experience of large scale cooking and cleaning, preferably to a cleaning schedule. You should have knowledge of nutritious, healthy, balanced diets and the importance of food hygiene.
Salary for the above post is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance. Appointment to the post will be on the first point of grade with annual incremental progression.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.