Permanent position with a full contract.
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Brambles of Inveraray are looking for an experienced 'hands on' Restaurant manager to run Brambles Cafe Bistro on the beautiful banks of Loch Fyne in Argyll (60 miles from Glasgow).
Brambles also has 12 bedrooms and 2 apartments and room guests dine in the cafe bistro for breakfast.
As restaurant manager you will be fully responsible for:
- Leading Front of House
- Checking stock levels and ordering from suppliers
- Compiling Rota’s - staffing levels and costs
- Managing, Motivating staff & providing them with feedback
- Recruiting and Training - Licensing, Health and Safety, HACCP, Allergens
- Setting standards, including customer service
- Liaising with other departments, including Kitchen and Housekeeping.
- Reporting to Director
Opening times of Brambles Cafe Bistro is 8am to 5pm. Allowing the enjoyment of free evenings, which is very unusual in hospitality!
Additional salary will be paid on top of Basic salary for “caretaker’/ live in duties, such as safety and hotel guest check-ins, after the cafe bistro closes.
- Assume full responsibility
- Physical stamina
- Pleasant personality
- Eye for detail
- Work well under pressure
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.