- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Bar and Pub Management
- Location: Fort William
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum GBP 18000
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: David Smillie
- Reference: HIJOBS0661
• Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times.
• Take responsibility for the set-up and effective operation of the pub,at all times.
• Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, taking account of security and the health & safety of people and property.
• Work in all areas of the pub, bar, floor and cellar to ensure that best practice is maintained by the team and that any areas requiring improvement may be identified.
• Plan all rotas in line with budgeted targets and forecasts, taking the necessary daily action to reduce/increase staff hours.
• Manage all delivery processes, including checking in orders, storage, stock rotation, security, loss investigation and staff training.
• Complete product-ordering on time, every time; ensure full availability of all drink and non-consumable items.
• Monitor and manage maintenance issues and manage third-party contractors, including cleaners, where applicable.
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times.
• Manage the team, including motivating and leading the team to work to the highest standards, at all times.
• Identify and monitor training needs and take an active role in developing people.
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
• Carry out any duties as instructed by management.
* you must come from a similar background, high volume, standards and are sales driven
* Must be able to lead a team and deliver training.
* Be sales focused.
* Have great organisation and people skills. * Personal License Holder. (Not essential as PLH course can be done if successful).
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.