- Sector: IT and Telecommunications
- Specialism: IT Support
- Location: Inverness
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Krys Rabiej
- Reference: IT Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a technical support person in the provision of all computer technical support and services
- Installs and troubleshoots hardware and software problems
- Performs problem resolution on hardware and software problems including operating system (OS), file operations, local and network printing.
- Performs problem resolution on local area network (LAN) problems for supported network application.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and assure timely equipment security and virus updates.
- Learns new technologies, systems, software, and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Demonstrated ability to recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
Demonstrated ability to understand oral and written documentation, write reports and procedures, and communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
Flexibility in working hours/days.
Need to be able to adapt to different roles within the business.
Highly motivated and keen on learning and improving skills.
Some knowledge of Linux system or/and Windows Servers would be advantageous.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.