Form excellent working relationships with our customers – building trust and confidence.
Build good working relationships with our suppliers and source parts at the most competitive price.
Raise the necessary order for parts, following the Company’s purchase order system.
Ensure all part prices are recorded on the job sheet.
Responsible for reporting shortages and pricing discrepancies immediately.
Report any unexpected delays in the delivery of goods immediately.
Upon delivery, ensure all stock parts ordered are correct, undamaged and allocated to the correct job.
Manage the processing and return of any un-used or wrongly issued stock. Ensure all returns from customers are checked and that all goods are in an ‘as new’ condition. Exceptions to this are old core, warranty and damaged stock.
Manage the processing and return of all old core units.
Be involved in the processing and return of any faulty goods / warranty items.
Engage with the customer to ensure goods are paid for prior to despatch.
Liaise with the customer and courier firms to co-ordinate the despatch of finished goods in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure all stock is packaged in a way as to minimise the risk of damage during delivery.
Accurately pick customer orders and make regular checks to ensure only invoiced goods leave the building.
Some degree of manual handling will be involved in this job.
May be required to load and / or unload courier vans by hand or with a fork lift – training will be provided.
May be required to drop goods off at local depots (vehicle would be provided).
To assist with additional duties to maintain the working environment in a clean and tidy condition.
The right person will …
- Have a minimum of 12 months parts experience, preferably within the automotive sector.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, planning and organising skills and can consistently work to high standards.
- Possess excellent administration and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Be confident working in a customer focused environment.
- Be able to manage a variety of customers and deliver exceptional levels of service.
- Have a pleasant, helpful and courteous manner - both face to face and on the telephone.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Be confident using your own initiative and be a key member of the team.
- Have a valid driving licence.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.