Shetland College has a vacancy for a Senior Lecturer in Business & Hospitality, covering a period of maternity leave.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information –
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
Proposed Interview Date: TBC
This post is based at Shetland College, Gremista
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Andy Glen, Vice Principal Learning & Teaching, 01595 771401, firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties of this post include:
- managing the day to day running of this section of the college within the budget set annually;
- ensuring the section delivers a quality learning and teaching experience to all its learners;
- teaching planned lessosn and underpinning knowledge to students assigned to approved courses;
- assessing students work and helping students to achieve their awards
- planning lessons, developing and updating course materials as required
We are looking for application from suitably qualified and experienced individuals which can demonstrate the following:
- Professional background relevant to business and/or hospitality;
- Relevant degree, professional qualification and 5 years teaching experience in business and/or hospitality;
- Leadership ability, excellent communication skills;
- Commitment to Education and Vocational Training
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.