- Sector: Accountancy
- Specialism: Bookkeeping
- Location: Fort William
- £19,250 to £25,500 per annum GBP 19250
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Martin Balcombe
- Reference: Caldisc-BookingsAdmin
The Financial & Bookings Administrator is responsible for the company book-keeping and financial admin’. They will be using Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll as well as Microsoft Office and our own web based bookings system and database.
They will be working alongside our Bookings Manager and Marketing Manager and will also be required to deal with customer enquiries, process bookings and support the work of others in the office.
Salary will be on a scale of £19,250 - £25,500 FTE depending on skills and experience
Key duties include:
- Sales & purchase ledgers
- Maintain monthly cashflows
- Reconcile petty cash & on-board sales
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & card statements
- Payroll & pension process
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Vat returns
- Answering telephone and dealing with customer enquiries and bookings
- Using our web based booking system and database
- Liaising with the, Bookings Manager, Marketing Manager, operational staff, and Managing Director
- Other relevant miscellaneous duties as required
The successful candidate will have prior experience of working in an office environment and of using Sage 50 Accounts and payroll systems. They will be experienced and competent with Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Outlook and Word.
They will be numerate, analytical, and reliable with the ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team. They will receive a thorough induction and have access to support and further training as required.
A degree of flexibility will be required including the occasional requirement to work aboard one of the barges to build a good knowledge of our holidays.
E-mail us for our recruitment pack with more information and details of how to apply.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.