West Highland Housing Association is looking to attract an experienced, highly motivated individual for their small finance team. Based in Oban this is a new post that will complement the skills of our existing staff member.The Association manages around 1,000 properties for rent or through factoring and has a turnover of £3.2m.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a wide range of duties and must be able to demonstrate their sound ability in areas such as:-
• Maintaining the accounting records including; purchase ledger, nominal ledger, and rent transactions.
• Preparation of bank and balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly income and expenditure account analyses;
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual revenue budget
• Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts
• Assisting in the preparation of the year end accounts file;
The successful candidate will be required to operate in an environment, which is subject to continuous improvement and change, therefore, a flexible and enthusiastic approach is necessary. Working as part of a team, the role requires a reliable individual with high standards of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail, along with excellent communication and IT skills. The role will require to manage other staff. The position is based in Oban and attracts excellent conditions including 25 days leave per year plus public holidays.
For an Information pack and application form please contact: or telephone 01631 566451
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th December 2016.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.