- Sector: Medical, Dental and Health Care
- Specialism: Nursing
- £21,818 to £28,462 per annum GBP 21818
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 121308/SHOW
We are looking for motivated members of staff to come and join the Theatre Team in the Royal Aberdeen Children's Hospital and Woman's and Child Health Division 3.
Our modern well equipped Operating Theatre Department is looking to enhance its team. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic dedicated individuals wishing to pursue a career in a specialist and exciting field of nursing. To cover all areas of care within the Theatre Suites, Scrub, Recovery and Anaesthetics.
We are a skilled team who deliver 24 hour perioperative care to paediatric patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures, including –
• General/Laparoscopic surgery
• Neonatal surgery
• ENT, Plastics, Endoscopy, Haematology
• Ophthalmic, Orthopaedics
• Neuro and Maxillo-facial surgery
• Out-patient Dental Treatment under anaesthesia
• Special needs Children and Adult Dental sessions
• MRI and CT scans/ Radiotherapy
We can offer –
• Excellent professional development and educational opportunities.
• A wide variety of clinical experience.
• Opportunities to be involved in supervising nursing and medical students.
We have full and part time Band 5 Theatre Nurse/ODP positions available for enthusiastic individuals who wish to enhance or begin their career in peri-operative care.
The successful candidates would hopefully have a working knowledge of all aspects of peri-operative practice but this is not essential as extensive training will be provided. We need your enthusiasm and expertise.
An attractive relocation allowance of up to £8,000 is available to successful candidates.
To obtain the job description and person spec for this post, please click on the following link - LF15560 - Staff Nurse/ODP.pdf
For informal enquires, please contact Fiona Clark, Senior Charge Nurse or Paddy Creelie (Team Leader for Professional Development) on 01224 550218.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 December 2016.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.