This vacancy is no longer advertised
To assist in the provision of a quality catering service.
27 hours per week
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake individual role in line with the Council’s Strategic Priorities and in compliance with the Council’s corporate policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other reasonably required duties as instructed by Management or someone acting on their behalf, in addition to the role specific tasks & responsibilities detailed below.
Role Specific Tasks & Responsibilities
- To prepare and serve food and beverages.
- General catering and specific cleaning duties associated within a catering facility.
- Cash handling/till operation.
- Operate within the current Health and Safety legislation ensuring safe working practice by adhering to the Council’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Operate within Food Safety and Nutrition Guidelines.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.