- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Bar and Pub Staff, Catering Staff, Housekeeping
- Location: Lochaber
- From £7.50 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sarah Shepherd
Working in the Catering Department at Nevis Range on a daily basis including weekends. Contributing to the smooth and efficient running of the company and maintaining a clean, safe working environment.
Straight shifts, normally 8am – 4.30pm or 10am – 6.30pm. Some evening shifts in the summer season and for events/functions.
- Cleaning of restaurant, café and toilets
- Working in wash-up area
- Storing goods correctly and use stock on a rotational basis
- Communicating with other members of the team
- Adhere to company’s HACCP system and completion of any relevant records
- Multi-tasking, using initiative and prioritizing work
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, including the handling of complaints
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to promote company on a face to face basis
- Flexibility & reliability
Benefits – Free or discounted access to snowsports and biking facilities. Transport provided. Free or discounted food and drink. Staff discount scheme.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.