You will be working in the Catering Department at Nevis Range, assisting with preparation and service in both of our busy kitchens. Straight shifts and sociable hours. Occasional evening shifts for events/functions (more frequent in Summer time). This role is part time however, more hours will be available during peak times for the right candidate
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work in both Snowgoose Restaurant & Bar and Pinemarten Café Bar
- Provide natural, friendly and efficient service
- Maintain high standards of service and cleanliness throughout the department
- Communicating with head chef and kitchen team regarding menus and stock levels
- Ensuring high quality of food produced
- Store goods correctly and use stock on a rotational basis
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Adhering to company’s HACCP system and completion of any relevant records
- Multi-tasking, using initiative and prioritizing work
- Working front of house when required
- Working shifts at any catering events and functions
Benefits – Transport provided. Free or discounted access to snowsports and biking facilities. Discounted food and drink. Staff discount scheme.
Hourly paid, from £7.50 per hour. Rate of pay dependant on experience.
Closing date 30th June
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Minimum Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Able to work under minimum supervision and under pressure
- Experience in a similar role
- Flexibility & reliability
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.