- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Housekeeping
- Location: Ballachulish
- From £8.48 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: James Young
- Reference: Housekeeper / Cleaner
Glencoe Activities is a family business that leads the way when it comes to providing Lochaber’s visitors an amazing and truly unforgettable experience – in our clubhouse café, luxury wee lodges, golf course and activity centre.
We’re growing fast, and are looking for positive, enthusiastic and customer-focussed people to join us immediately in a number year-round positions – on both a full or part-time basis.
About the role:
Our 8 “luxury wee lodges” are the latest addition to the Glencoe Activities estate, and as a completely innovative and quirky concept are proving to be a huge success. Much of this success has been down to the hard work and attention to detail shown by our housekeeping team.
We’re now looking to hire a new housekeeper/cleaner to help us in day-to-day operations. Typical working hours are from 11am – 3pm for up to 5 days per week (or less, depending on your availability), and remuneration will be at £8.48 per hour.
The perfect candidate:
- Presents themselves well and has a friendly/approachable attitude.
- Enjoys cleaning, and has an excellent attention to detail.
- Understands the importance of housekeeping in relation to guest experience and reviews.
- Happy to work outdoors in all weathers and is phisically fit (you'll spend some of the day walking between lodges).
Interested in finding out more?
We would love to meet with you informally over a coffee to show you our business and explore ways in which we could work together. Please apply ASAP to avoid dissapointment.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.