Glencoe Activities is a family business that leads the way when it comes to providing Lochaber’s visitors an amazing and truly unforgettable experience – in our clubhouse café, luxury wee lodges, golf course and activity centre.
We’re growing fast, and are looking for positive, enthusiastic and customer-focussed people to join us immediately in a number year-round positions – on both a full or part-time basis.
About the role:
Based in our Clubhouse building, you will be the first point of contact for customers and very important in making their experience with us extra-ordinary. Your day will be filled with helping and assisting visitors (across all areas of our business in person and on the phone), as well as day-to-day admin from stock management to booking systems and social media.
We’re open to interviewing candidates for both full and part-time work, with a typical working day being from 10am – 6pm.
The perfect candidate:
- Has high levels of energy and enthusiasm and enjoys working with the public.
- Presents themselves well and has a friendly/approachable attitude.
- Can engage/chat with customers, and understands the importance of great customer service.
- Fits well into a closely-knit team, and is happy to take on large amounts of responsibility.
- Has excellent organisational, administration and computing skills, and can work well with email, telephone, calendars, word documents, spreadsheets etc. etc.
- Can help out in other areas of the business during busy times – you may be asked to help cover in our café, or even an activity session!
Interested in finding out more?
We would love to meet with you informally over a coffee to show you our business and explore ways in which we could work together. Please apply ASAP to avoid dissapointment.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.