18 hrs per week, salary pro rata, Fixed Term for 1 year
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 2 July 2017. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
Planning & Economic Development Support Services is seeking to employ a Technical Clerk on a part time basis to work at West Lothian Civic Centre, Livingston. The post is for 18 hours and the pattern of work is:
Monday – full day
Tuesday to Thursday –half day pm
The post holder will become part of a team covering a wide range of tasks relating to Planning Services, Environmental Health and Trading Standards.
Essential requirements for the post are:
• Knowledge and understanding of technical processes and procedures
• Understanding of providing customer focused service
• IT skills, word processing and ability to use database systems
• Good verbal and written communication
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Team player
Knowledge of services delivered within Planning & Economic Development is desirable.
Further information is available from Lesley Craig, Technical & Support Services Manager email@example.com.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.