The BusinessJoin us as Marketing & Colleague Communications Manager in Edinburgh or London
- In this great opportunity to join Marketing and Communications, you'll be developing marketing and communication strategies and briefs that support our Corporate & Commercial, Large Corporate & Sector and Real Estate Finance businesses in Commercial & Private Banking
- You'll be able to leverage your creativity and join a diverse role where no two days are the same
- You'll be a trusted advisor, facing off to a number of stakeholders achieving excellent visibility as you participate in key discussions
What you'll do
Your role will involve:
- Developing marketing and communication strategies and briefs that support the priorities of the segment and that provide a clear remit to the Brand Marketing team
- Delivering against the brief, at all stages of the campaign
- Maintaining strong relationships, particularly within the segment and with the Marketing & Communications function
- Delivering to the agreed strategic narrative and plans that support the overall bank strategy, the strategy of the business and connect these to the priorities of the segment
- Being responsible for the control of distribution and sign off for all campaigns
- Representing Marketing & Communications in key stakeholder discussions – acting as a trusted adviser, providing authentic and highly valued leadership communications
- Managing and tracking the campaign budgets, ensuring targets are reached and spend is tracked accurately
- Leveraging our strategic partnerships to ensure that our activity (such as brief development, marketing planning, delivery management) reflects leading thinking and best practices
- Working with Data & Analytics to ensure the audience mix reaches defined segments
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need strong marketing and communications experience within a similar environment.
You'll also show:
- Networking, stakeholder and influencing skills at a senior level
- An ability to build relationships and work collaboratively on marketing and communications initiatives that add value and support business priorities
- A strong understanding of the bank’s or segment's strategic priorities, and an ability to contribute to business discussions that drive decisions
- A high level of drive, energy and personal commitment to success
- Budget management experience
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.