- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 64596
The BusinessWe're looking for a Cashier to join us in the Isle of Man for RBS International
- You'll be providing a first class customer service by dealing with queries and building relationships with our customers
- We'll provide you with full training in the branch and there's plenty of opportunity for career development
What you'll do
You'll be working in a busy environment, balancing your time between cashiering and customer service. You'll be helping customers with their queries and directing them to the right person, device or app to best meet their needs.
As such your role will involve:
- Building deep and meaningful customer relationships
- Helping customers understand the different service channels available to them
- Processing customer banking transactions and making sure that customer records are up to date
- Making sure all customer literature is up to date and available to customers
- Taking part in team based continuous improvement activity
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a genuine people person, and you'll be passionate about providing good customer service.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills and confidence when speaking directly to customers
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Confidence working in a busy environment
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to possess the right to both live and work on the Isle of Man to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.