- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care
- Location: Portree
- £8.32 to £8.82 per hour GBP 8
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Key
- Reference: SWR/POR/3080
Part time and Full time opportunities available
- Hourly Rate: £8.32 - £8.82
Relief Register Workers
- Hourly Rate: £8.32
As well as being committed to recruiting locally, we are interested in talking further to anyone who might be thinking about re-locating to this beautiful part of North West Scotland either on a temporary, permanent or flexible basis
Key is a leading provider working across Scotland for adults with disabilities. We provide person centred support to individuals to live in their own homes and be active citizens; enabling each individual to use their talents, fulfil their dreams and be in control of their lives.
Due to ongoing development, we are currently seeking to recruit people to work with a range of individuals in Portree, Skye.
If you are looking for a rewarding job with great potential for career progression then this could be the ideal opportunity you. We are looking for people who:-
- Enjoy and have experience of working with people
- Have a positive attitude to life and a commitment towards making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
- Have common sense and can understand and adhere to Codes of Practice
We are able to offer a range of flexible contracts or sessional work and our managers in Skye are happy to discuss this with you.
We are also happy to discuss what help we can offer candidates who are keen to work in our Skye service but who do not currently live in the area. This could include considering what assistance we can give you when looking into relocation and options for accommodation.
Experience of working with adults with disabilities although desirable is not essential as full local training and ‘on the job’ support will be provided.
For further discussion or support to complete an application you can contact:- 0141 342 1892
Closing date for receipt of application is Friday 7 July 2017.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.