B Banking Advisor, Clydebank, Full Time Permanent
B is a revolutionary new way of banking, wrapped up in a super smart app. With the ability to automatically tag spending, let customers set budgets and track their progress, save for multiple goals and even see into their future with Projections, this is no ordinary app. And the Brand around it is full of colour, energy and most importantly life, with a very human voice.
B part of it.
Sounds great, huh? Well, the good news is that we're going to need your help. We're currently looking for B Banking Advisors. People like you - dynamic, enthusiastic individuals.
If you're passionate about providing great customer service, are rarely seen without your mobile phone or tablet and are all about downloading new apps, we want to hear from you.
In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences and advance your career.
B on it.
Your role will be to provide excellent customer support for B. From assisting with technical support issues on the app to completing requests and identifying additional ways you can help, you'll be the first port of call whenever our customers need some guidance. You will:
• B there - providing outstanding customer experience through online chat, social media and telephone
• B heard - you'll be the voice of the customer and work with teams across our organisation to improve things on their behalf
• B helpful - understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them to achieve what matters to them
We need you to:
- Have a passion for technology & providing great customer experience. Can't see your phone screensaver for apps? Like service that's simple and friendly? Us too!
- Be able to put yourself in the customers shoes and be their voice so we can make sure our service is the best it can be.
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues. No jargon here.
- Be adaptable, learn quickly, and focus on solutions. All within an exciting new team.
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a Contact centre before.
- Be comfortable with technology and maybe even have worked with digital products before.
We'll look after you with:
- A competitive starting salary.
- The opportunity to earn Bonus.
- 25 days holiday PLUS public holidays pro rata. If that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more.
To note: If we offer you the job and you accept you'll be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as provide 3 years' worth of references.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.