- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service, Financial Services and Investment Admin
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 63732
The BusinessWe're looking for a Service Manager - Data Management to join us in Edinburgh
- You'll be the service owner for the Data Management technologies, covering everything on the Informatica suite of technologies
- Data platforms look after all our new technology, with Informatica playing a key part in this. This gives you the opportunity to take on a high profile and wide ranging role with excellent exposure across the bank
What you'll do
You'll manage a small team, balancing a workload between production support and project support. You'll work with Project Managers to improve and utilise how we use Informatica, and oversee resourcing requirements for projects.
Additionally you will:
- Manage operational quality, service delivery and security compliance for Data Management platforms
- Provide operational acceptance into production of infrastructure projects and application development projects
- Manage operational support coverage and escalation for 24/7 services
- Deliver operational projects, managing resources and budget
- Building key vendor relationships with those involved in the delivery of Data Management platform technologies
The skills you'll need
It's essential that you understand how to run a service for a technology team, and that you have people management experience.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to talk to technical people, and translate key information to the business
- Ideally a good understanding of technology and some Informatica knowledge or experience
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.