- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Specialism: Catering Staff, Chefs and Cooks
- Location: Ballachulish and Glencoe
- Rate negotiable depending on experience GBP
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: William Stewart
- Reference: Chef & Assistant Chef
Clachaig is an iconic, award winning inn, situated in the very heart of Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands.
For anyone looking to further develop their kitchen skills, we can offer a chance to live and work in one of the more beautiful parts of the World, and this will be especially of interest for those who love the great outdoors.
If you are interested in joining our team, we can offer an immediate start. The position is full time, year-round, typically working some 40 hours over 5 days. Ideally, you should:
- have previous experience in a catering
- be able to work independently to a high standard, but also be able to fit into an established team
- be able to produce freshly cooked food from base ingredients to high standards, including breakfasts and meals throughout the day and evening
- thrive working under pressure at times. Like most catering operations, when we’re busy, we’re very busy!
- be keen to learn new skills and make a positive contribution to a highly reputable food business
We offer a competitive rate of pay (hourly) depending on your level of experience.
More information about the Clachaig Inn and the surrounding area can be found on our website.
Applications should be sent to William Stewart, Manager and should include a covering letter and C.V.
Previous experience is helpful but aptitude and desire to learn are just as important.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.