The job is full time and year round. Rate of pay is negotiable depending on experience and you will be paid weekly and by the hour. There is currently staff accommodation available for those looking to live in. If you live out we offer pick up and drop off for shifts, from Glencoe Village.
We are looking for a hard worker who is passionate about working with food, someone who wants to come in to learn and develop their skills.
The role will involve everything from breakfast service, prepping for the day to being on the hatch and getting all the orders out. You will also be responsible for maintaining records and following HACCP procedures.
- Have previous experience in catering.
- Be able to work independently to a high standard, but also be able to fit into an established team.
- Be able to produce freshly cooked food from base ingredients to high standards, including breakfasts and meals throughout the day and evening.
- Thrive working under pressure at times. Like most catering operations, when we’re busy, we’re very busy!
- Be keen to learn new skills and make a positive contribution to a highly reputable food business.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.