- Sector: Marketing and PR
- Specialism: PR and Corporate Communications
- Location: Bruichladdich
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Emma Crawford
- Reference: BDCL1
POSITION TITLE: Communications and PR Manager
DEPARTMENT: Global Brand Team
MANAGER: Reporting to Head of Communications and PR
LOCATION: Bruichladdich, Isle of Islay
STARTING DATE: August 2017
We are seeking a PR/media management professional to actively manage our small but dynamic Communications Team. They create and curate our digital and print outputs and include an in-house journalist, plus a web designer. We are looking for a team leader to manage the personnel and drive the project-based workflow forward while making an active contribution to content.
The successful applicant will be organised, highly motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. She or he will be literate, articulate, able to create clear briefs for the team and compile management reports for directors. They will be able to demonstrate an active interest in Bruichladdich Distillery and Islay.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – YOUR IDEAL PROFILE
- You will be a good team player
- You will have experience of managing people
Excellent face to face people skills
- Working with Academy Team and presenting to Academy delegates
Good general knowledge & broad, eclectic interests
- We aim to make the most thought provoking spirits possible
Articulate communicator and good wordsmith
- Working with and presenting to journalists and PR agencies
- Creating press releases
- Articles for our websites
- Comfortable speaking in public
Digitally fluent with an understanding of social media.
- The Comms Team currently maintain six very active social media streams
An ability to recognise and adapt to innovative ideas: we are ideas people.
- Identifying comms opportunities and trends; then driving them forward
We are liquid led. You will be comfortable working with our distillers
- You will have a basic understanding of spirits distillation
- craft product copy
- create information kits for the trade
You will have an eye for interesting photography and graphic design
- An understanding of how images are constructed
- A collection of images taken on both phone and DSLR
An ability to manage budgets
An ability to travel with a full clean driving license & current passport
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.