- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 60815
The BusinessJoin us as a Finance Support in Central Park, Dublin or Belfast
- Joining this dynamic and constantly developing environment, you'll have great exposure to all areas of our business and a clear route to continue your development
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build an in-depth knowledge of our finance responsibilities in Operations for both our direct and indirect cost
- You'll contribute to significant projects, ensuring we deliver to budget while mitigating any potential issues, and gaining experience of projects and related technology
What you'll do
As Finance Support, you'll be responsible for scoping, evaluating, analysing and investigating and providing insights into cost information to feed back into performance enhancing projects, which will include the creation of outputs to required time, cost and quality standards.
You'll own the delivery of reaching our budgets on our direct and indirect costs. Along with this, you'll be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting against plan and budget in line with agreed budgets
Within the course of your work, you'll also:
- Prepare and present professional reports on business activities and chair relevant meetings where required
- Respond to a diverse range of requests, offering a full, satisfactory and fair solution from a range of possible outcome
- Review and manage our direct and indirect cost reports to ensure we are in line with budgets
- Develop key stakeholder engagement and work with our colleagues in finance teams in UBI DAC and RB
- Assist the Service Excellence & Planning Manager with effective planning and forecasting.
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone highly organised with strong technical skills and an interest and understanding of financials in project management. You'll have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong customer focus.
You'll also need:
- The ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management telephone skills
- A keen eye for detail, with experience in interpreting and analying MI / financial data
- A passion for driving continuous improvement
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.