- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 61770
The BusinessWe're looking for a Regulatory Liaison Manager to join us in London or Edinburgh
- You'll be providing dedicated subject matter expertise on conduct and prudential regulatory matters and responsible for managing the relationship with our key regulators
- You'll become the trusted adviser to both the Board and business executive committee of your designed business or function
- With extensive exposure to both senior stakeholders within RBS and to our key regulators, this is an excellent opportunity to raise your profile in the regulatory arena
What you'll do
As Regulatory Liaison Manager we'll be looking to you to provide expert support and advice to the business on the management of regulatory risk. By interpreting changes in policy and regulations, you'll keep the executive committee members informed of these changes, providing regular overviews of the regulatory affairs status, outlook and risk profiles across the bank.
You'll also be:
- Providing support and your expertise on regulatory reviews and enforcement actions, identifying areas of risk and providing robust guidance
- Supporting the development and maintenance of Regulatory Risk policies and Policy Standards
- Building and managing the relationship with our key regulators including the FCA, PRA, BoE and other UK and overseas bodies
- The key point of coordination for our regulators' engagement with the customer business CEO's and the executive committee members
The skills you'll need
Coming from a risk, compliance or possibly a finance or legal background, you'll have deep knowledge of the regulatory environment and a thorough understanding of the financial services industry.
You'll also need:
- A strong technical understanding of the PRA and FCA's requirements, processes and handbook
- The ability to interpret and communicate complex information and issues effectively into concise business focused intelligence
- Excellent research, information gathering and report writing skills
- Well developed and strong senior stakeholder management skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.