About The JobShift pattern Days From time To time Mon 11:15:00 15:00:00 Fri 11:15:00 15:00:00 Sat 11:15:00 15:00:00
If you are applying for a vacancy on a Flexible Contract this means that we will contract you for a certain amount of hours per week, but we may ask you to increase your hours based on the availability you provide us with at interview.
You may be contracted for a 4 hour shift on a Wednesday, but we may ask you to work 7.5 hours on that day, as long as we give over 24 hours’ notice and you informed us at interview that you are happy to increase your hours on a Wednesday.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It’s your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
Are you warm, friendly and approachable?
Do you have a passion to deliver great customer service?
Do you thrive whilst working in a supportive team?
Would you go the extra mile for your customers?
Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we can’t wait to hear from you.
About the Company
Tesco has become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and colleagues. It’s part of what makes Tesco such a great place to work, and we’re proud to have been accredited as one of Britain’s Top Employers again this year.
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering a great shopping experience. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for our customers.
But did you know we also offer great job opportunities? With stores, distribution centres and offices across the UK, and a vast variety of roles, we are always looking for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our exciting business. We believe in treating each other with respect and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get on. It's our people that make the difference every day - helping us make a difference for our customers.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2016/17 earnings.
- Earn one and a half times your hourly rate when working Sundays and an additional 2.21 for every hour worked between midnight and 6am.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes Join Buy As You Earn’ after 3 months, and Save As You Earn’ after 1 year.
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses.