Customer Service Officer , Aberdeen
Permanent, Part-time - 7 hours per week Saturday contract
Salary £15,375 - £19,836 PRO RATA (plus competitive banking benefits)
We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we'll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
The role is all about…
· Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
· Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community.
· Be personally accountable, as we're a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
· Being flexible in your approach, in a fast changing business environment
· Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs.
We would like you to have…
· Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
· A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
· Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
· Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
· A great attitude.
We'll look after you with…
· A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to earn bonus
· 25 days holiday allowance PLUS public holidays PRO RATA,
· Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands.
Clydesdale Customer Banking Centre Network operates a flexible working policy and hours will be agreed by your people leader between 8am and 8pm Monday - Saturday, a number Yorkshire Bank CBCs open on a Saturday and therefore Saturday working will be expected in this role
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.