The BusinessJoin us in Manchester, Southend or Edinburgh as the Head of Fraud Analytics
- This is an extremely high profile and pivotal role in which you'll be educating our customers regarding how they can reduce the risk of falling victim to fraudulent activity
- You'll lead a highly skilled and dedicated analytics team responsible for the delivery of industry leading data driven analytics which ensure that customers are kept safe and secure across all our channels
- Your remit will cover RBS, NatWest and Ulster Bank so you'll be perfectly positioned to build a wide network and really make a difference
What you'll do
As Head of Fraud Analytics, you'll be responsible for the delivery of daily targeted analysis to identify and articulate fraud loss performance, and to deliver targeted fraud alerts. You'll provide ongoing commentary and action planning to correct under performance, and you'll deliver executive analysis and value add input into the Senior Fraud Board pack. You'll also lead a weekly forum to forensically examine loss drivers and drive appropriate remedial action.
In addition to this, you'll:
- Provide ongoing analysis to support fraud loss budget submission and challenge management when necessary
- Manage the relationship with operations regarding the output of fraud profiling
- Lead complex projects regarding the mitigation of fraud
- Formulate the business strategy in conjunction with products, namely current accounts
- Deliver the business plan and budget in respect of fraud losses
- Carry out daily analysis to determine customer complaints which derive from strategy setting and systems performance
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with excellent commercial expertise and experience in a leadership role. You'll be a natural problem solver with exceptional analytical skills. Along with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, you'll be comfortable influencing and challenging at senior level.
You'll also ideally have:
- A thorough understanding of fraud trends and typologies and an awareness of applicable fraud prevention methodologies
- A track record of achievement and delivery and a strong knowledge of fraud prevention systems and their capabilities
- Experience leading the deployment and execution of fraud strategies
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.