The BusinessJoin us as a Solution Design Manager in Edinburgh
- This is an opportunity to take on a varied role, designing solutions, as part of our Simplification and Digitalisation programme in Personal & Business Banking (PBB) Services
- Working with senior stakeholders, you'll be responsible for the design and delivery of a range of solutions, focused on simplifying how we work and harnessing technology to deliver improvements for our customers
- You'll be helping to shape the future of our business, while building your change expertise and growing a fantastic network in the process
What you'll do
You'll be creating and planning a wide range of solutions across our Simplification and Digitalisation programme, in line with PBB's strategic goals. Your work will involve understanding complex problems and processes, collaboratively devising solutions and delivering cost-effective designs to the business.
The solutions you'll be working on will have a strong customer focus and will cover things like simplifying operational processes and harnessing new technologies and artificial intelligence
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior stakeholders and collaborating widely to propose, plan and deliver solutions
- Translating ideas and requirements into a coherent and workable end to end designs
- Drawing together expertise and innovation from various sources and business areas
- Generating creative solutions that deliver to our values and keep the right outcome for customers front and centre
The skills you'll need
To take on this role you'll need experience of devising solutions in complex environments, along with the influencing skills, to manage relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about delivering positive change and we'll look to you to demonstrate:
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage projects
- Strong business and technical awareness
- Experience of using industry standard models and tools
- The vision to identify opportunities and potential solutions
Leadership or coaching experience would be an advantage. You'll possess outstanding communication skills, with the ability to understand, explain and present complex technical and business ideas to both technical and non technical audiences at all levels, in a persuasive and convincing manner.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.