- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 004477
Web Analyst – Online Channels
Salary - Up to £ 25,300 (dependant on experience)
Location – Glasgow City Centre
Are you looking for a role which allows you to unlock your potential and work within one of the fastest areas of the Bank? Do you think you can enhance the online customer experience and develop new ways for customers to interact with us online? Feel valued and gain a sense of personal achievement?
We're looking for someone with talent, energy and most of all passion and professionalism in delivery. Developing and maintaining websites which focus on doing what's right for the customer, and in doing so, deliver sales.
The role is all about…
- Reporting on key metrics, interpreting trends and providing actionable insights.
- Identify areas within the online customer journey that are not performing as they should and find solutions.
- Experience in reporting traffic channels (SEO, PPC, Aggregators) and impact of online marketing campaigns.
- Manage the web analyst's workload ensuring that all reporting and MI requests are completed to a high standard and within agreed timelines.
- Proactively look at new ways to produce data that is visually appealing and easy to understand for key stakeholders within the business.
We need you to have…
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Broad understanding of online sales KPI's and sales funnel analysis.
- Able to communicate analysis & recommendations in a commercial and none technical manner both orally and written.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player but having the ability to self-direct on task completion.
- Highly motivated and demonstrates a professional "can do" attitude.
We will look after you with…
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to earn bonus.
- A 35 hour week between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday PLUS public holidays. If that’s not enough, you have the option to buy even more holidays!
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working pattern options.
- Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products.
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.