The BusinessWe're looking for a Payments Administrator to join our Payments team in Douglas, Isle of Man
- This administrative role is a chance to join our dedicated Payment Functions team
- You'll complete a range of tasks to help us process payments accurately, and in good time
What you'll do
Your role will be to deliver excellent customer service, helping our Payment Functions team by carrying out a range of tasks. Your help will allow us to process payments on time while following all our standard processes and controls.
You'll succeed in this role by:
- Keeping excellent attention to detail so that errors and anomalies are kept to a minimum
- Referring or escalating issue which are unusual or too complex
- Responding to queries and concerns in good time
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, and an organised approach to their work – including good planning skills.
We'll also be looking for:
- A real focus on serving customers
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team using your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with colleagues to help deliver the best standard of service
What else you need to know
This role will be offered on a 6 month contract.
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to possess the right to both live and work on the Isle of Man to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.