The BusinessJoin us in Edinburgh or Manchester as a Supply Chain Systems Strategy Lead
- This is an excellent opportunity to join our Supply Chain Operational Performance team as a Systems Strategy Lead
- You'll be delivering the next generation of supply chain management solutions, driving more efficient processes and enabling our great people to do their jobs more efficiently
- Supply Chain Services is an enabling delivery function within Services, specialising in all aspects of supply chain management
- Flexible working options are a feature of this role
What you'll do
Essentially, you'll be driving a cohesive supply chain platform across Supply Chain Services (SCS) globally, focusing on simplification, increasing adoption through improved end-user experience and increasing efficiency across SCS.
Working with the SCS management team, Technology Services and team members across SCS, you'll be:
- Create a cohesive strategy for all key SCS platform requirements
- Creating a roadmap for future deployments, and overseeing their implementation
- Supporting required phases of SCS systems review and defining post implementation support requirements
- Driving greater convergence between core platforms ensuring that wherever possible, platforms and tools are integrated eliminating manual intervention
- Defining and providing input to the required governance processes to support decision making regarding future systems strategy
- Managing the systems change effectively, ensuring all impacted parties are ready and fully equipped to operate in the new environment
The skills you'll need
To join us as a Systems Strategy Lead, you'll need significant experience in supply chain or platform management, with strong knowledge of RBS requirements, best in class practices, and emerging supply chain thinking.
You'll have in depth knowledge of relevant platforms such as Oracle and Ariba, and you'll have a strong track record of successfully implementing technology and process change. You'll also need to be experienced in project delivery and management.
You'll also need:
- Proven experience of successful relationship management across a broad range of stakeholders
- A strong track record in successfully implementing technology and process change
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship building, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- To be credible in interactions with senior stakeholders
- The ability to plan and prioritise effectively and to manage and deliver a demanding workload
- The ability to develop innovative, new and sustainable models and solutions, from idea to implementation, with a focus on end-user outcomes
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.