Title of Post: Weekend Care Coordinator
Responsible to: Service Manager
Pay Scale: £7,020 per annum
Hours: 15 hours per week, 8am-4pm, Saturday & Sunday
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 4th August 2017
To apply for this role, either call 01463 241196 or click 'apply now' via HI Jobs and request an application pack
To work as part of a team ensuring that services users receive the agreed level of services at the times designated on a daily/weekly basis as directed by the Service Manager. To act as the first point of contact for individuals contacting the office and to portray the company in a professional and positive way. To ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently.
- Provide professional reception service, including the security of visitors to the company
- Accept and record incoming telephone enquiries, taking individuals details sensitively, discreetly and accurately
- Providing accurate information about Highland Home Carer’s services when enquires come in via telephone
- Dealing with queries, cancellations and confirmation of appointments and recording and passing on messages to operations and support staff promptly
- Work with other members of the Operations team to ensure high quality service provision
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Clients, Colleagues, Care Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- Ensure all care/ support client calls are covered taking guidance from line manager.
- Maintain the Company IT database and paper based systems as required
- Liaise with Service Users their relatives and loved ones about changes to scheduled arrangements.
- Advise Care Workers with all short-term changes to care packages.
- Develop an understanding of how our relationship with Health, Social and Statutory Services operates
- Comply with procedures for reporting and record keeping, including the secure maintenance of Client’s details.
- Ensure that the service is delivered with sensitivity and that the Client’s rights to privacy, dignity, respect, confidentiality and choice are observed at all times.
- Any other reasonable duties as required