10% off the big shop at Tesco, Free Parking, Free Meals on shift and a great work life balance!
About The Job
KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER, GLASGOW
We have a permanent Kitchen Team Member job, working 20 hrs per week in our Maryhill Cafe. Are you looking for a new kitchen job with no late nights or long weekend?
Our Maryhill Cafe can get busy so it can be tough at times, but, the shifts go quickly especially when you enjoy making spot on food for our growing number of loyal guests!
- Working in a Cafe team of 7 inside Maryhill Tesco store
- Make great quality food efficiently that is picture perfect’ every time
- Prep in advance to ensure we get the food out in less then 10 minutes!
- Making our own food including muffins, scones & yummy toasties
- React quickly to guest feedback
- Reports to the Kitchen Team Leader
- Kitchen experience as a Kitchen Team Member, Cook, Chef or similar
- Takes pride in deliver good looking, tasty dishes every time
- Experience of working in Cafes, Quick Service Restaurants, Pubs, etc
- Worked to specs & brand standards within a commercial kitchen
- Level 2 in Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is a bonus
About the Company
Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience in 2014 when we opened our very first Cafe Re-model. With our trendy look & a menu that has a wide range products including daily, freshly baked goods! Our loyal guests love it & there is a strong appetite for more!
To find out more, please visit www.tescocafe.co.uk
If you have a disability and need any special arrangements as part of the recruitment process please contact us via Caferecruitment@uk.tesco.com
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.