This vacancy is no longer advertised
Purpose of the Role:
- To deliver excellent customer service in a demanding, challenging inbound contact centre environment demonstrating empathy and compassion.
- Provide a personalised, professional experience when responding to the customers using a variety of communication channels such as telephone, email and letter.
- The ability to utilise a variety of information systems, to ensure customer queries are resolved and they receive a personalised service to drive the customer experience towards excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact, answering incoming customer calls, whilst maintaining a thorough understanding of products and services to meet customer expectations within agreed timescales.
- Offer the customer a personalised service and maintain a professional 'tone of voice' in all communication with customers.
- Aim to resolve the customer’s query at the first point of contact.
- By engaging with the customer, educate them on the facilities available to them, encouraging them to self-serve.
- Perform administrative duties as required, such as email and letter correspondence.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of Standard Grade English (or equivalent)
An enthusiastic, self-motivated,positive individual with a compassionate outlook on Customer Experience
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel especially.
Proactive problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and resolve customer enquiries in a time sensitive manner.
- A positive, resilient, assertive and professional nature.
- The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
- Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team setting with adaptable and interpersonal skills.
Hours of Work
Part Time opportunities available.
16-20 (part-time) hour per week for people who would like to work on Evenings and Weekends.