The BusinessWe're looking for an Anti Money Laundering (AML) Customer Contact Officer to join us in the Isle of Man for 12 months
- You'll work with the AML team and protect our customers by helping to prevent fraudulent activity
- This role would suit someone with an interest in this line of work who is looking to get into the finance industry
- This role is available on a 12 month basis
What you'll do
You'll be focused on customer service and taking call backs regarding AML activities, as well as identifying potential risks and operational issues. You'll action potential Politically Exposed People (PEP) alerts, transaction monitoring alerts and sanction alerts.
Additionally you will:
- Proactively build excellent relationships across all divisions to make sure all alerts and enquiries are completed within timescales
- Contact customers or internal business partners to ensure fair outcomes and excellent customer service is achieved
- Act as a point of escalation for the customer •Identify and escalate potential risks and operational issues
- Capture and update progress made so accurate tracking and MI can be maintained and shared
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience dealing with a wide range of people in a customer service, relationship management or retail environment. An understanding of the bank's range of products, services, systems and procedures would be an advantage.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Excellent delivery of customer service
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team to adapt to new situations and use your initiative
- Sound time management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
What else you need to know
Due to local legislation, you’ll need to be registered as ‘Entitled’ or ‘Entitled to work’ residential status to undertake this role.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25/% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
ng-bindingAt RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.